Legal and Social Service Referral Services
1. Identify Victims of Trafficking and help them report. Provide referral services to
attorneys if needed.
2. Liaison with law enforcement, tribal leaders, and community organizations
to Identify and Keep Safe Victims of Crime
3. Train law enforcement, attorneys, and
community organizations about Native American Trafficking
4. Publish training materials about
Native American Trafficking and self-development resources.
5. Provide referral services for chemical dependency and domestic violence counseling to provide healing.
6. Help Native American girls and women recognize their innate self-worth through native cultural practices.
Volunteer Attorney Program
For more information on how to become a volunteer, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The best solution is to win!